21 Days 'Til Christmas!
We thought it'd be fun to round up some of our favorite holiday pictures to help get everyone in the Christmas spirit! :)
our wedding day in '03
a spur of the moment family picture--sugar HATES this santa hat
our famed mary & joseph performance at our church last year 
We hope these pictures made you smile! :) We pray you all remember the true reason for this season despite the hustle and bustle, Jesus Christ's wondrous birth!
12 comments:
Cute pictures!! I love your wedding dress, I don't guess I've ever seen pictures. BEAUTIFUL!! :)
Thanks for sharing.
Oh WOW! You are BEAUTIFUL in your wedding photo! As my daddy would say "you clean up well". And of course Sugar is CUTE!!!
Love the pics. I'm with Kimberly, I don't think I've ever seen wedding pics so thanks for sharing.
yo D pea....
thanks for the pics.
those are all FUN times.
i miss you friend,
Tpea
SO FUN! Thanks for shhhhharing!
Hollir
best joseph and mary eva! I really want to say something about Josh's ass behind him.. but that would be so childish.
i knew we should have approved all comments before they were posted...
Oh, I just read all the comments. Oh, goodness. I must sheepishly admit that I laughed so hard. Ya'll make the best Mary and Joseph I've ever seen! You both are so Jewish looking, that I don't even have to use my imagination for what they really might have looked like. Awesome!
your wedding pic should be in a magazine. you look beautiful! I am so excited about little laney, aren't you? I finally learned how to leave comments. May still call you with other questions. I am clueless...still!
Stephanie
funny. can't wait to see you!
ha. ass. i keep going back and reading that. p.s. - when i get married around Christmas (sometime in my life) i want a coat like that! awesome...
Oh dear....I apologize for my husband. I never know what he's gonna say. I love the wedding picture. It's gorgeous. I don't think I've ever seen your wedding pics either! We'll need to make a date. And Sugar...well...she's as cute as ever!! Have a good Christmas!
Post a Comment