12.18.2006

Our Blah-g

Well friends, our computer has crashed...beyond repair kind of crashed. The good news is that Josh was able to borrow a generous friend's computer and finish up all of his projects, papers and final exams. The sad news is that we cannot post any fun pictures! For me, it is not a great post without at least one fun picture. So hence, the blog has been neglected and shunned due to the lack of photo sharing ability. We will be heading home to Georgia on Christmas Eve after church and we will stay there for a whole week. (We are very excited and very ready for this break!) Hopefully we will soon have a new and improved computer that will allow us to jump right back into this newfound world of blogging. We hope you all have a very merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the county wouldn't mind you blogging and posting pics from work. HAHAHAHAHA!

We're heading to GA too...maybe we'll see you on the highway! Be safe out there, wacky drivers are already out in full force.

The Hartzog's said...

Blogs still count even when they don't have pictures. I always check to see what's new. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas and be safe traveling!

Jenny said...

My condolences on the loss of your computer. I know you did all you could.

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

i'm sorry boos. i knew she was choking and coughing so much when i was there. i hope you were by here when it happened. the box can be replaced, but her friendship will always remain. merry christmas!

Unknown said...

BOOO!!!! Just when I was getting into a "regular" routine of checking in on Bennecyber, you go and discontinue! I'll think of you now when I have an IBS flare! Ha, ha. Love you guys!