FBC Fun
The women of FBC hosted an open house all day Saturday for the community. We run a clothes closet and every spring we set everything out on tables and invite people to take anything they want, absolutely free. It's a great chance to invite people to our church and evangelize. One woman accepted Christ yesterday! After our recent car escapade, I was excited to loan out our ever handy jumper cables to get a car going again. It was also a wonderful chance to fellowship with the ladies of our church, though quite exhausting. I took a 2.5 hour nap when I got home! Here are some pics of the event...

Have a great week! --Donna
3 comments:
What a great idea!
Hey, that looks like fun and good weather, too!
That is a great idea...does anyone actually freely give anything away anymore? That is Christ in the flesh right there!!
Post a Comment