BSU
Josh and I went to North Georgia College & State University. We were so blessed to be a part of the school's Baptist Student Union. It's where we met each other, tons of amazing friends and were discipled and led by great and godly leaders. Ken, the campus minister, was celebrating 25 years of ministry there and they hosted a surprise reunion of sorts at the BSU House in Dahlonega. Since I was in town with mom, I was able to go and had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures of: Ken sharing "The Giving Tree" with all the kiddie-poos of BSU alumni, Brandi and I with Ken, a group of super fun friends, and then a portion of the alumni at the reunion who graduated during the years of 2000 - 2007. 



4 comments:
hey! that's so fun!
:o)
p.s. - are you coming up next weekend? if you can stay that long, i think there's a party on monday at casey's for my b-day...
love and miss you!
nicole
I'm so sad that I missed that, I didn't know so many of you guys were going to be there :( To bad I couldn't be in 2 places in one place!
bummer that we couldn't be there. looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!! can we do it again at Goldrush?!??!??! puh-lease? i need some pea time.
Awwh...I hate I missed it, but of course I was working! Looks like ya'll had SO much fun. I agree with Tara...we need some hangout time at Goldrush.
Post a Comment