6.17.2007

Happy Father's Day

What a great day to remember and honor the memory our precious fathers. We also find it appropriate to meditate on the great and awesome love our Heavenly Father has for us all. Enjoy the pics of us and our dads and we wish all of you papas a wonderful and fun day. :)



5 comments:

The Hudgins said...

beautiful pictures donna. been thinking of you both today. i sure miss you! i love you,
tara

Hollie Carson said...

so so so sweet. Thanks for sharing
donna you have your Dad's smile. i can see it beneath his beard.

miss ya
hollie

Kelly said...

Such a sweet blog. I know ya'll miss them especially on holidays where they're honored. Josh you look just like your dad! You need a mustache!! And Donna I agree with Hollie...you do have your dad's smile.

Joni said...

Mother's Day & Father's Day have a whole new meaning now that we're parents. It is a neat holiday to honor fathers - I like the way you have honored the memory of your dads.

Anonymous said...

hey bennett. thanks for pickin up a hitch hiker you bumb