10.22.2007

The Rush of Gold

We spent a three day weekend in north GA for the annual Gold Rush Festival in Dahlonega. This is our college town and where we still own our very first little home in the woods. We had a wonderful time seeing so many long lost buds and relaxing in the beautiful fall weather!
during the drive...


the men building some stairs...

friends at the skogman / tritt compound...

josh and sweet lil' jasper...

5 comments:

The Hudgins said...

we really wanted to be there. i thought about everyone ALL weekend....next year, hopefully.

missed ya'll.

Joni said...

Fun pictures! Wow that's a lot of people on the Tritt's front porch...and I'm making a weird face. Oh well. GREAT to see y'all and look fwd to having you back in GA soon!

Anonymous said...

man, I keep hearing about this gold rush deal...I need to try that out next year.

Bethany O'Bryant said...

We had so much fun seeing you guys, I'm glad you will be a bit closer, so maybe we can hang out!! great pics!
Bethany

The Hartzog's said...

What fun!! We're so sad we missed it. We're just going to have to plan Ethan's birthday on a different day next year. I know ya'll had a blast catching up with everyone!