11.09.2007

Final Days in NC

I am now well connected and can surf the internet to my little heart's content in our basement apartment. Before I blog the longest blog known to man with our hiking pics, I had to give some final shout outs to my Wake Forest homies who made my last few days in NC quite fun and memorable.

Here is my very first NC friend, Nicole. I met her when we first moved to WF and I worked at the daycare center. She is awesome and I love her so much! We would eat at a yummy restaurant in Raleigh, Japan Express. So it was quite fitting that we met up there to hang out a few days prior to my moving. We used to go with our friend Lisa, but she's overseas serving as a missionary. We miss you Lisa!

After Josh left with all of our belongings in a U-Haul, I lived with Brandi in her apartment for 3 days while I finished out my final week of work. We had a lot of fun and also went out one night with Allison. For those of you that don't know, the three of us went to college together in GA and were so blessed to have even more fun as we experienced SEBTS together! Thanks girls, love you much!



3 comments:

allison said...

Donna,
you look like you were in your pajama shirt that night with allison and brandi. what do you have to say about that? :)

Catharine said...

Donna,
I'm just impressed that you were able to spend a few days with Brandi and make it to work on time! I know you all had fun!

Hollie Carson said...

love the fangs. ha! ya'll are crazy.