Giving Thanks
We hosted our first official Thanksgiving dinner. Lucky for us, the whole Christenson crew was not there in all their teenage and hungry glory. This year's meal was just Josh and the ladies: our moms and sisters. :o)
Yum! (thankfully the food was a group effort)
I loved the warm weather as it allowed me to enjoy my b-day present, a super fun hammock chair. It's one of the few places I can sit and my back doesn't hurt.
The dogs loved the leftovers. Here are Sugar and her cousin Stabler resting after lunch.
The day after Thanksgiving we picked out the biggest tree we've ever had and decorated the house. And I am consistently listening to my 51 song playlist of Chri'ma Tunes.
We have so very much to be thankful for this year and we praise the Lord for his loving kindness and faithfulness in the midst of our unfaithfulness.
4 comments:
Ooh love the hammock chair! And the decor is looking rather festive, too.
Okay wait....is THAT your house???? Your front-wrap around porch? Jel!
So fun! I love the garland around the porch!!
Hello Bennet Family...apparently I don't have your correct phone numbers...but Aaron and I wanted to tell you that we are 4 weeks pregnant! I go to the doc on the 18th! We are super excited - you'll have to fill me in on all the pregnancy and mom details!!
Post a Comment