2.18.2009

So Fresh and So Clean Clean

That's what I am. I had two showers this week. Baby showers that is.

Sunday evening I was blessed to be surrounded by old school buds and family at my fave restaurant, O'Charley's. I enjoyed myself so much I didn't take a single photo! I borrowed this one from my friend's blog.


Today I journeyed over the mountain to spend the day at work where I was given a baby shower and visited with my friends. Tons of fun! I refer to myself as Puff Mama in these pics. Some days I appear more puffy in the face than others. Oh the many joys of pregnancy. :o)




Josh and I are so thankful for the dear friends and loved ones who have helped us prepare for Poppy's arrival through prayers, encouragement and shower gifts! We know without a shadow of a doubt we'd be lost without this support.

Our next doctor's visit is Monday, to be followed by a hospital tour, a meet and greet with Poppy's potential pediatrician and the second half of our childbirth class with our doula. Shew! Monday is ALL about Poppy...good preparation for the rest of our lives I suppose.

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Heather Cheatham said...

AWWWW you are such a cute pregnant lady- we'll be praying all goes well and look forward to seeing you guys again soon- hopefully

Anonymous said...

Ok so call me when you are coming to Dahlonega again and I will get the rest of your stuff from Carlton!