Boy or Girl?
We're about 5 weeks out from Poppy's due date. Yikes! We're finishing up our final preparations and are getting excited about his / her arrival. I tried to get some shots of Poppy's room.
We had our final shower this past weekend with college friends in Dahlonega. It was so wonderful to see everyone at our baby fiesta!
If the guests felt Poppy was a girl they pinned on a flower and if they guessed boy, a mustache was provided. We didn't all vote boy, but the prop was irresistible for us ladies.
Due to the cootie outbreak, the guys stayed in one area playing ping-pong while us gals chatted on the other side of the room.
Last night we completed all of the not-proven-to-be-true ways to tell if I'm having a boy or girl. (if you're curious how they work, just google and you'll see all kinds of crazy ideas!) Here are the results:
Chinese Chart: boy
Old Wives Tale: boy
Heart Rate: girl
Wedding Ring: girl
What's your vote?
18 comments:
Very cute nursery!! I love the red. I know ya'll are getting excited, it's going to be here before you know it!! Hmmm...what do I think Poppy is...I believe I would be wearing a mustache :) I'm going with boy!
I vote boy. I can't wait until Poppy does come along. Donna you look great. I'm so excited for you guys.
I think a boy! I do have 2 of them...so by the way you are carrying I say boy! It's a 50/50 shot! I love the nursery! It's so cute! Good luck with baby Bennett - oh yeah and get ready - I had both of mine at 36 weeks - surprise!
Kristin Brannan Wilson
I think it's a girl! You should try the one where you pee into something (I can't remember what) Then it will turn green for one and brown for the other? I really don't remember everything....google it....do it and let us know! I say girl!
okay...i'm betting boy.
the chinese chart was right for me, both times, and so was the wives tail.
the heart rate was wrong for me...so i'm hoping boy for you!!!!!
i can't wait to hear the good news!
makes me sad to be so far away, would've loved to have been there.
as for my vote, GIRL.
dont really have a reason...just think a girl would totally steal josh's heart. and it would be really sweet.
i sure do miss you guys.
I vote girl...
Love the room! And that sweet belly!!
I'm going with a boy!
My vote's boy. Do you have a gut feeling?
The heartrate and ring thing both said girl for me and were right so i'll go with girl for you, too. Either way, poppy's gonna be ADORABLE!!
The room is great! Cant wait to see how he or she likes it, too!
I'm still going with girl. The nursery is adorable. Just hurry up and have that baby so we can all oooo and ahhh over her!!!!
boy!
BOY! I love my sweet boy, so I might be biased! By the way, I have a recliner in my nursery. I love it. We have owned it forever, but we never used it. It has gotten LOTS of use now. You'll enjoy that in the middle of the night. :) Those are some sweet moments. Just you and baby. Good luck and GOD BLESS! SOOOOOOO excited for you. You look awesome.
BTW, the last comment was from Lori Green.
I love Poppy's room so nice- you guys did a great job also- the mustache is awesome, you should wear it out every now and then to mix up your pregnancy wardrobe!
My gut is a girl? I have a pretty good track record too=) We'll see!
The room looks great! I am so excited for you! And you look incredible. Glad you are done with work to take in some last minute things. I prayed to enjoy moments both before,during and after because I was afraid I would get caught up in the stuff. The Lord was good to answer the prayer. I am praying the same for you!
ahh, we are getting so excited for you guys. i will go with a boy! and is it possible that you could have a baby on aprils fools day? if so, you could pull some awesome pranks with that!
Post a Comment