6.14.2009

The Main Attraction

That's what Marah is. Josh and I are simply her personal assistants. We receive a blank stare, maybe a passing glance if we're lucky, as people swoon over her cuteness. We're not jealous. We've humbly accepted our new place in life.

Here is a sweet little boy keeping Marah entertained in the church nursery.


And her future baby-sitters.


We attended Kai's B-Day party in Gainesville and caught up with good friends. So fun!





Joni and I played Apples to Apples (yay Jenny!) while our husbands were on baby duty.



Marah was partied out and fell asleep. She likes to hold her own hair. Isn't it cute?


And I'll close with a sleepy picture. She is trying desperately to get over to her stomach to sleep but ends up in funny side positions. This is how I found her this morning. :o)


Vacation Bible School is this week at MBC, please remember us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's so funny- you getting passed up for Marah. I've already warned Steph that I love her, but I'll be heading straight for the baby. =)

Unknown said...

Love the hair shot! Micah is a hair boy too... He played with mine while he nursed...then he discovered his own. He still loves to play with hair and it's his comfort thing :)

Sarah said...

Ace holds on and plays with his hair too. Can't believe you ran into Kyle and my mom at Ingles in Hiawassee. Sooooo random!