8.23.2009

Movin' On Up

This picture of Marah sums up how we all feel. e-x-h-a-u-s-t-e-d.


We're adjusting to our new surroundings and are praising the Lord for another place to live while we wait on our house to sell!

Here is another attempt to catch Bean's giant grin. She likes to sit sideways in her bathtub. I move her for some proper scrubbing and then she slips right back into her low-rider position.


While unpacking I came across a box labeled "Donna's childhood". Among my straight A's certificate from 2nd grade and swim team ribbons, I discovered this little patch.


That's right folks. I'm a retired school safety patrol officer. So no need to worry. Everything is organized and safe around here.

4 comments:

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

I'm glad you're all moved in! I bet moving with a baby is a whole different ballgame! Hey, I was once a safety patrol officer too! That's hilarious that you still have that!

Kelly Ford said...

YAY! you got the grin :-)
Needing pics of the new house when you get it ready for viewing!

allison said...

I was a safety patrol officer too!!!

Praying for you guys as you settle in. We are in the process of moving. Hopefully we'll be done by the end of the weekend. It's been difficult to get it done around John's school and work schedule.

The Hartzog's said...

First of all, you crack me up with your safety patrol officer badge :) Second of all, your little Marah is too cute!! Are you guys going to gold rush this year?