Half Hearted Attempt
A fellow bloggin buddy tagged me. I am not fully cooperating because I didn't post the cute pic or explain the rules. And I'm not following through and tagging anyone else.
I know. It's pretty much a blogging sin.
But I'm STILL sick and there's a baby around here that needs me to constantly perform cool dances from the 90s to entertain her.
So here's 10 semi-interesting things about me. And I'll mix in the many faces of Marah to spice things up a bit and continue with my rebellion.
1. I can't stand off-brand sticky notes. They do NOT stick.
2. I sustained 3rd degree burns from a steam vaporizer when I was 4 years old.
3. I have a 17 year old cat that lives with my mom because my husband is allergic to her.
4. I love blue gel pens the best.
5. We sponsor a little boy who keeps asking when we will visit him in Africa. :o)
6. I love chocolate and peanut butter ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
7. I had a benign tumor removed from my knee when I was 13.
8. I did not learn how to properly nourish and wear my natural waves until I was in my 20s so people think I got a perm after high school.
9. I love bargain hunting at thrift stores, yard sales and discount stores.
10. I only took 8 pics of Bean and it bothers me that there was not a final picture to post between facts number 9 and 10.
The End.
3 comments:
Thanks for participating =) I love all the pics of Marah!
there's only 8 pics...and that means you lied on your blog! HAHA - love those precious pictures! hope you're feeling better soon!
I want to be there to see you do the dances from the 90's! I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment