Snow?
It was here and gone so quickly, I questioned it even happend. It snowed this morning and it was lovely and fun. And now it's already gone, just a few hours later. Marah loved to watch it from the window, so I thought she'd enjoy seeing it up close. I was wrong.
Here I am sporting my Peruvian winter hat, a gift from a mission trip. It reminds me to pray for our friends working there.
We recently hosted a Secret Meeting of the Saints for the youth. It was a great time to reflect on the many persecuted Christians around the world.
I've gotta stop blogging now and get ready for THE game. Roll tide y'all.
1 comment:
i love her face in the snow pictures. will be coming up your way for some R&R probably sometime in Feb. Will be sure to call ya!!!
T pea :)
Post a Comment