We've Been Meaning to Tell You...
That we are in the Christmas drama again this year. We are the Mary and Joseph who find "no room in the inn." Despite cold weather and a bit of rain, we had fun!
Marah attended a birthday party this weekend. She enjoyed the clown and held tight to her new balloons.
Things have been soooo busy lately and Bean has another cold. Here's to hoping for a more restful and healing week!
4 comments:
Praise the Lord! You all sold your house! I am so happy for you all! If you need a Hiawassee real estate agent, you know where to go! By the way, you and Josh make a great Mary and Joseph!
I was so sure you were going to tell that you're baby bunching like us! ;)
Merry Christmas!!
Ahhh. Balloons. McKinley loves balloons. Everytime he sees on or a picture of one he points and grunts (for lack of a better description of the noise he makes). He absolutely loves them and is thrilled when he can actually get his hands on one.
You guys look fabulous!!
Marah is so stinking cute, I can't stand it.
Post a Comment