1.27.2010

10 Months and Counting

Marah is 10 months old as of yesterday. She really is a big girl now. But more in spirit as she can still wear some of her 6 month onesies. Here are some of her 9 month pics. It's now much harder to keep this wiggle worm still for pictures!



We visited the Chatuge Dam this week. We are so blessed to live in such a beautiful place!



And here is a gummy bear representation of our family. That's the joy of having a blog. Taking and posting bizarre pictures for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

I love the gummy family..you ARE lucky to live in such a beautiful place...I can't believe Marah is 10 months old...growing fast. I feel like Ella is a little chunk..Marah isn't much bigger...I guess I'll just have to put her on a diet =) j/k