A Christenson Christmas
We met up with my sisters and their families last weekend. It was a long drive but we were also able to swing by Gainesville and get our new rims. We are SO sittin' on dubs now.
If you are unfamiliar with this term, the urban dictionary lists this definition: "Sittin on dubs refers to a vehicle with 22 inch rims." They are not really 22 inches. But they are cool and kind of chrome-like-shiny.
I can't complain as it was my oopsie with a mountain road curb that destroyed our original wheels on the 3rd day of enjoying our new-to-us-SUV. (sorry mini-van fans, who knew vans were more expensive?!)
There is a road that climbs out of Hiawassee leading us into the great land of shopping and it has a paved curb on a portion of the road. Of course I chose that part of the road to adjust the heat while not fully acclimated to the steering and size of the Sequoia. Sigh.
Anyway, back to our family Christmas gathering. I love my family and it's crazy how old my nieces and nephews are; 3 of the 7 are already out of high school.
Lil' Caity taking care of her new puppy.
The men helping out with lunch preparations.
And I'll close with some New Year's cuteness.
2 comments:
The red spots on her little knees from crawling is adorable :-)
How sweet! She's pretty cute!
Post a Comment