Is there a DFCS for blog owners?
Cause if there is, I'm totally guilty of neglect.
Sorry. I really couldn't help myself. All those years of casework stick with me.
We have been SO BUSY. We had a Disciple Now weekend with several other churches in the area and it was a wonderful and amazing success! Love to see God working in students' hearts. And Marah loved to see rows of chairs on which to practice her walking skills.
Then our seminary buds, The Rogers, came to visit. We crammed a family of 5 into our humble abode with our existing 4 (Sugar counts as she weighs more than all of the children).
Bean had her first sleepover and thought it was FANTASTIC that something (and someone) new was in her room.
It rained every day of their visit. Not the best weather to show off the North Georgia mountains. So we spent one evening in Fun World. I thought M was too young to enjoy this world o' fun attached to a movie theater with indoor mini golf, laser tag, go-carts and a foam factory. I was mistaken.
And this past week, we had 6 nights of revival services. IT. WAS. AWESOME!!! God truly did an amazing work! I can't put into words the experience we had with our sweet church family.
But I can use it as one of my reasons for being guilty of blog neglect. And one of the reasons Dear Donna has been on vacay. I have 4 questions waiting in the wings that I am diligently researching. Just haven't had the time for an actual answer posting yet. My brain has been too busy and tired to be witty. And what's a blog post without wit and sarcasm? Useless.
This week we are busy again, traveling to see dear friends who are back in the states after several years of serving the Lord overseas. And planning some cute little girl's FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY. Yep, so that's another post guaranteed to be full of baby pictures. Oh wait. I do that every post anyway.
1 comment:
She's getting so big! Happy Birthday, Marah!
Post a Comment