4.05.2010

We ain't no spring chickens.

We've been busy and exhausted. Blame it on old age or keeping up with a 1 yr old, but either way we're slap worn out.

And let's be honest, sometimes I feel as if I'm blogging to myself. I'm not fishing for comments, cause I'm an official lurker myself. Time constraints barely allow me to browse blogs, let alone leave a comment. But I am beginning to wonder if blogs are out now? Out of season? Out of fashion? Replaced by FB updates?

Okay back to my recap of why we're so tired.

We traveled to visit friends in TN. Bean loved having playmates at all times. And we loved having friends at all times.


It was nostalgic for Josh to ride the incline--just like when he was a wee little lad. We proudly handed over the cash to carry on the tradition.



Easter was amazing as we celebrated our risen Savior with family.




Happy Easter y'all!

5 comments:

allison said...

I know what you mean about being tired and also about the blogosphere....It's neat that you got to see Kevin and Laura. Looks like you had a fabulous Easter.

morgan collins said...

I'm a lurker. I'm sorry. I'll try to do better:)

Lindsey Oliver said...

I'm an avid reader, if not a frequent commenter. M is getting soooooo big! as always, she's just adorable.

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

I enjoy looking at people's blogs, but don't make the time as much as I'd like to. You have to prioritize with a little one. I do enjoy reading your blog though b/c you're so funny=) we'll hang out again soon. we should be coming up in the next couple weeks.

Brandi Golden said...

you are over due on a blog post and a visit to see me! :) see...I read this thing!