7.18.2010

Many Thanks to BP

Seriously. Their environmental mess hooked us up with a sweet deal on a penthouse suite for our family vacation at Panama City Beach. Before you compose a stern comment in your mind, do realize no amount of price slashing could make me truly happy about such a catastrophe. I'm just trying to look at our glass (from 17 floors up) as being half-full.




It was such a wonderful blessing to spend time with family at the beach. I love to be near the ocean, I always feel God's power and grandeur. Marah LOVED the beach and was obsessed with "swibbing" and all things related to swibbing.





We had to be geeky and take family pics on the beach. And on the elevator.




I heart sunsets and all pretty beach scenes.





Since we believe sanity is over-rated, we scheduled our family reunion and summer camp back-to-back. We drove directly to Orange Beach, AL to meet our students for youth camp. So fun! I truly enjoyed the trip and Bean did GREAT with our many many many hours in the car, odd sleeping spots and crazy days.






Okay. I can no longer put off the dirty laundry calling to me from the basement...

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

It looks like a great trip! I love, love, love the picture of the three of y'all walking at sunset. Precious.