7.01.2010

A Trip to the Forest

Wake Forest, NC that is. We journeyed back to visit friends before some head out to various ministry positions. I admit the humidity and over all energy-drain that traveling creates prohibited me from capturing all of our fun times on the cam. Once I'm tagged on Face Book I'm sure I'll have a great summary of our trip. Though I did not allow anyone to capture my eating Good Berry's ice cream every.single.day.

Here are the highlights I did manage to catch...

Marah developing her hip-hop flair.

She loved having playmates and "new" toys.

Miss these sweet faces!



Man-chat.

Too funny not to post.


We had such a wonderful time catching up with amazing friends. Even though these peeps are "seminary friends" the relationships all originated during college. So cool to share this journey with them.

We will certainly make new friends but keep the old. 'Cause one is silver and the other's gold.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

fun trip!
YIKES at that head shot of me!
SO glad to see yall.

YEAH for lots of Goodberry's!
Do you know i've only been there once in 5 years?! i live 1.5 miles from it?!

Hollie Carson said...

All I've got to say is look at those thighs! Oh, we miss ya'll so much. Thank you for coming to visit. Ya'll are such dear, lifetime friends of ours. we love you

Cecilia said...

Looks like y'all had lots of fun! I visited the area for the first time this year and loved it. It's on our list of places we wouldn't mind ending up if things work out!

Amber Davis said...

did one of your friends work at Camp Pinnacle one year? I'm thinking she was mine and Kayla's cabin leader!