8.09.2010

My Mom is Like a Timex Watch

She takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Seriously. She just had heart attack #4, ambulance ride #3 and stent #2. And what is she doing the day after I bring her home? Riding her EXERCYCLE of course. Totally against doctor's orders BTW.

We are beyond thankful for mom's speedy recovery and cheerful disposition during all of the craziness. We see God's grace and provision in many details and it was the best heart failure episode a person could hope for...if that even makes any sense. I was able to hang out with mom in the hospital and Josh was the best Mr. Mom I've ever seen. Thank you for all of your prayers and support!!

In other news, I was able to hang out with some awesome ladies. I am completely on Team Heather. And you are too if you're reading this blog.



A squirmy little girl is demanding I end this post now...she is bored with the blog!

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

It sounds like your Mama likes cycling as much as my Daddy does. I hope she is back on the mend quickly!