9.12.2010

Super Sunday

Today was just one of those days that made my heart bubble over. Josh and I started a college & career sunday school class and they are such an encouragement. 4 young ladies also began a weekly bible study with me. (Girls Gone Wise is an amazing book!). We had a Youth Luncheon with yummy food and an encouraging layout of the year's events that focus on missions. Next up was a family softball game. It was so much fun!



And if that wasn't enough, we went back for more church and dinner out with dear friends. It's difficult to convey the sweetness of the fellowship that was had with our church family today. I didn't share our day's schedule to show how dedicated Josh is to his job, but to share how blessed we are to love our church members who've grown to be our friends.

I am also LOVING the bean's newest ability....cuddling! This squirmy worm doesn't ever sit still, let alone cuddle. But as she's gotten older and I learned to use Barney to bribe her a bit...we cuddle on the bed right before her bed time and watch a bit of everyone's favorite purple dinosaur. It's such a precious time! I asked Josh to snap a pic tonight.

And lastly, after I tucked Marah into bed, I was closing our blinds and saw the last of the evening sunset on the lake. I never take the beauty surrounding us for granted.

Do you have any blessings to share? If so, leave a comment and give Him some praises! :o)

No comments: