Just a Lil' Update
We're still here. I'm still super pregnant. M is still super cute. J is still super busy. We had a Disciple Now last weekend and we hosted the girls. M loved having the "big kids" in our house and is still sad they are gone. She also asks to see Mr. Matt (Matt Papa) and the "loud music" every day. She's ready to rock out for Jesus at any given moment.
As I type this, she is organizing her babies, blankies and books. In her big girl bed. Instead of sleeping. She is also singing and talking to herself. But she's staying put as she has been successfully doing for about a month now. Praise Him! She's typically a napper, but we slept in a bit today and I may or may not have let her have a little taste of my frozen coffee. Don't judge.
My 36 week appointment is next week. I've been contracting, but just in a "getting ready" kind of way. Which I very much am. E (yes, I'm sharing the initial) is due the week of VBS and then J leaves the following week for youth camp. So...obviously the earlier she can come, the more settled we will be before Dad is MIA and Mom is a total nutcase.
Happy summer y'all!
1 comment:
ahhhhh! seeing this post just reminded me that i don't think i ever wrote you back from your last email?! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! i am so sorry! NOT on purpose!
i think we just need another good phone conversation SOON!
love you, friend.
the days are ticking down!
Post a Comment