8.03.2011

Christmas Cards and Baby Announcements

You should send them to us. Because they will end up in M's room, on her photo board. For a one year tour.

This has been a great tool to use as we talk about friends and family that live far away or as a prayer reference so she can put faces with names. (Though currently she is mostly praying for Barney and other toys. And did I mention she put God and Jesus in time out the other day? She said it was because they did not listen and went down the big hill...sounds similar to a situation I was in the middle of recently.)

Here is the most commonly sought out picture! Girl loves her some Stephen and Jenny. We do too.

I think it's because they listen to her many rambling jokes and take cute pictures when they visit.


You can come visit us too. And then you will be featured on my world-famous blog.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww! We love her too. And her parents!

Cecilia said...

Haha, I might have similar pictures on a french board like that :). I can't believe how big Marah is getting!