9.23.2011

3 Months

We were visiting some friends and I convinced them it would be fun to take E's 3 month pictures during our time together. It really was beneficial to have extra hands. But that did not prevent E from spitting up several times. And being cranky because her on-the-road-nap wasn't very thorough. But despite our difficulties we got a few good ones.



We went to an Apple Orchard and got some uh-mazing apples. We visited the goats and I went down a muddy and wet slide with M. Not the best idea I've ever had.


Us ladies meandered around in the woods for some creative picture taking. I never do this anymore, it was a relaxing 5 minutes. Literally. 5 minutes.





And look what we spied on our way home...

It was great to have a day of fun with sweet friends as we prepare for more football games, See You at the Pole, a ladies Bible study, my mom's birthday party and just the every day zaniness that is our life!

No comments: