1.25.2012

7 Months

Wow. It feels like just yesterday I was posting her 6 month photos. Oh. Because I was. I forgot to blog for a while.




And someone around here loves to accessorize. I had to explain there are days M can pick out her own outfits and "fix" her own hair, and other days Mommy is in charge. This was a Marah day.


I also wanted to give an update on my mom so those who read this can pray for her. She has been shocked by her defibrillator every month since October. Yesterday the cardiologist removed all of mom's driving privileges. This is very hard on Mama (as it would be on any of us) as a portion of her independence has been taken away. It could be temporary, but only time will tell. Please pray for all of us as we adjust to our new Driving-Miss-Daisy way of life. And please join us as we pray for mom's heart to be strengthened and healed! This is a verse I gave to mom during her first heart attack that sits by her bed-

"Whom have I in heaven but you?
And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart
and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So cute! I think you should let Marah dress herself more often so you can get good chuckles throughout the day. And embarrass her in the future :)