1.03.2012

Merry Christmas!

The Wired Wacky Tacky Christmas Party was a great success. I was very impressed with the creativity and tackiness of our students!


I love the holidays and the time spent with family and friends. And it was so special to spend Christmas Day at church and hear Josh preach about our Savior's Birth Day.





I super-love that Brandi's (aka Aunt Mammie) parents live near by. Hanging out with her is one of my favorite holiday treats!

And the crazy Christensons got together on New Year's Eve to celebrate mom being home from the hospital and feeling much better after a medication adjustment. Though I did take Marah to the E.R. that morning for a crazy allergic reaction that included swollen eyes, ears and hives galore. So you will note there are no M pics. I just couldn't do that to my sweet baby.




We pray Christ is the focus of all we do in 2012. And that chocolate will be found to help people lose weight.

No comments: