5.19.2012

Broken

That's what I feel like. But thank the Lord, He can repair me. I've had to lay down some pride, reach out for help and trust God to provide the proper wisdom and encouragement. I think my grieving process is stuck in the anger phase. I'm kind of like the Hulk. I control it when I'm in public. But I'm very irritable at home and my family is paying a hefty price as I try to work out my emotions.

There. That has to be some kind of step 1; to confess into the blogosphere. (assuming I don't come back later and delete it)

So you can pray for me and my little fam as they patiently wait for their normal wife and mom to return. :o)

Onto brighter and cuter topics.

Eden needs some face time on here. To avoid the I'm-not-the-first-child-so-there-are-no-pictures-of-me syndrome.


And our trailer is coming along nicely...




I'm trying to convince J that E is too young to camp, but his mind is made up. I will probably need another round of help to recover from our first camping trip with both girls....


No comments: