10.09.2012

It's Fall Y'all

Little Red Riding Hood knows it's chilly and time to wear jackets.

While we play in our parking-lot-yard and enjoy these views-
And me having the BEST DAY EVER because my quilt came in the mail. (It was a pretty dramatic story that involved ordering it at a great price in the summer...not opening it until fall...realizing it's WAY TOO big for my bed...having to return it...order another size....waiting...waiting...waiting...all with a random blanket on the bed that is too small and our feet getting cold because the other bedspread was prematurely taken to the dry cleaners for it's yearly de-Sugaring.)
Love it. It was worth my wait. (And to clarify my life doesn't revolve around bedding and my seasonal preferences...I'm so thankful I have a back-up blanket. And a bed. And a roof over my head.)

And for friends who will let their little boy have a tea party with my girly girls during a play date.
(Yes, M dressed herself. Yes, she is also trying to move that sweet little boy's hand while bossing him around about how to have a tea party.)


1 comment:

Joni said...

I love the new bedspread!!! Yeah!