11.22.2012

We've got so much, so much, so much, so much,

so much, so much, so much, so much (CLAP!) to be thankful for!

I didn't stop and count the "so muches" but hopefully that old-school VBS song is stuck in your head, too.

My birthday fell on the day before Thanksgiving this year. When I was little it was always a tragedy. We had to have my party early because apparently my friends needed to spend time with their families and not celebrating my birthday.

I had a super-cute candle assistant.


I had an afternoon-date with my man. It involved an antique mall, a lake, a nap, picture taking, a yummy dinner and an overpriced-but-super-amazing-holiday-starbucks-coffee.




As I was napping in the Gray Camboose, I realized I didn't post pictures of the final, decorated product. It's amazing!




As circumstances created the potential for sadness this Thanksgiving, we opted for the Dillard House to change things up. It was great....and despite a 2 1/2 hour wait, we really had a fun time!





I was kind of worried about this holiday season, but God has been so good and gracious. I am so thankful for my sweet family and thoughtful friends who have made this an especially uplifting time!

No comments: