I don't believe in reincarnation...
...but recent events have me wondering.
I think I may be turning into my mom.
I've begun to prefer hot tea to coffee. And I use the bowl-over-the-top-trick to keep the tea hot while the bag is steeping. (you were right Mom. it gets too cold without it.)
I was diagnosed with an under-active thyroid and was prescribed the exact medication Mama was taking.
I recently watched an episode of Dr. Oz and wrote down an herbal supplement that peaked my interest.
I took over Mama's Mary Kay clients. (need anything?)
I watched America's Funniest Videos the other night. On purpose. (In my defense, M thinks it's hilarious.)
I hope that I can also carry on the more important parts of her legacy. Like a strong faith in the Lord, laughing constantly and putting her family first. Always.
But as I wait to mature, at least I will have more energy and pretty skin.
1 comment:
I figured out why you like me. It's like I'm another version of your mom, but without the herbal supplements and thyroid medication. Tea is my drink of choice. I use MK. AFV is one of my favorites. And I like to laugh and love the Lord.
Post a Comment