Celebrating Two at the Zoo
Our sweet and wild little girl, Eden, turned 2 yrs old today! Time flies when life is insane for a season. She is just like her Me-Maw in that she LOVES all animals (except for nakes and bubs) and closes her eyes for most photographs. So of course we watched the DVD at the public library and earned our free tickets to Zoo Atlanta.
We celebrated on Monday by taking a family trip to the zoo. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but living 2 hours from your destination really makes a big difference with toddlers in tow. We did have a fun time and when we are old I am certain we will forget how exhausted we were. And how many people stared at E during a dinner stop in Helen. She was a bit out of her mind due to sleepiness and overall crankiness. As we all were by then.
And I close with these wise words. Especially dear to my heart after the long day at the zoo. And I only have two baby monkeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment