10.29.2013

M.I.B.

Missing in blogging. I just made that up. Really? You can't tell? Awesome.

I can offer all kinds of excuses. Kids with allergies who don't sleep through the night anymore. Teething kids who don't sleep through the night anymore. Thyroid mama drama. My DVR queue. And learning new photo editing software that makes my brain hurt.

They are very real, very legitimate things that are going on in my life that have kept me from posting. And they are not exciting or fun to chronicle on a blog.

So. I will just post some random things that I want to be able to remember when I'm old.

We took a church trip to the Braves game (M's first game and first frosted orange!)

I have been practicing on my new-to-me-camera.
J has been growing a beard and wearing his children as "back pats."
We attended Gold Rush where I think the kids finally outnumber the parents.
And I met up with my sisters to celebrate Mama's Halloween Eve birthday. We ate at an Italian restaurant to honor our Provino's b-day dinner tradition. We wrote on a balloon and sent it to heaven. And we shopped at Kohl's because she loved her some retail therapy there. Bittersweet time, thankful we can laugh together!

No comments: