Merry Christmas 2013
I did a lot of thrift store shopping for our Wacky Tacky Party with the youth. I would say I had a successful year. (It's a year-round project, people, you can't create this awesomeness in one simple trip in December)
We had to run up and down the hall to make both preschool parties this year.
M and E were able to truly understand and appreciate their Christmas break from school. We did wild and crazy things, like staying up late to watch a movie or going to Ingles in our PJs.
We had a dinner-date-out in Hayesville, NC for our anniversary. (About 6 months ago I planned a camp-our-way-to-Vermont trip but quickly came back to reality and we enjoyed a few hours alone!)
Gibby treated us to some Pink Pig fun. The girls LOVED it! And then we made the ill-advised decision to walk through Lenox Mall...the Saturday...before...Christmas. There was a lot of wailing, whining and whimpering. And the kids misbehaved too.
Sweet girls on Christmas Sunday.
Christmas morning.
And we ended the celebration by hosting the Christensons the Sunday after Christmas. (I really need to be more intentional with pictures during our visits. And don't judge my B-day cake for Jesus, there were some
I love this photo. It captures the JOY of Christ's birth and the fun of celebrating it with two little girls!


















No comments:
Post a Comment