Merry Christmas from the North Country!
I was looking through our Christmas memories book and realized we have been in a different city and home for the past 3 Christmases. That's a lot of change for a girl who doesn't like change. Lucky for me, there was some familiarity in the midst of the newness. I was able to spend time with my sweet sisters in Atlanta when I attended a required meeting for GCA.
And our other sister came to see us! It was such an encouragement to spend time with family during this time of transition.
We were still wacky and tacky at a church party.
And I still made my kids pose in front of our tree.
We had a quiet holiday break, spending time together. M was super excited about a requested BB8 robot.
And E loved her Lion Guard playset.
We have been out exploring and playing in the fresh snow that came a few days after Christmas.
We also continue to work on the Green House. Josh painted our bedroom and the girls' room. I am putting the finishing touches on the book nook, a rather large landing in the upstairs area of the house. I wasn't sure what to use the space for, but Gibby's quiet time area in her condo was a sweet inspiration.
The past few months have been exhilarating and exhausting, all at the same time! We can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for the Bennetts, though I selfishly would request several naps. ;)
And our other sister came to see us! It was such an encouragement to spend time with family during this time of transition.
We were still wacky and tacky at a church party.
And I still made my kids pose in front of our tree.
We had a quiet holiday break, spending time together. M was super excited about a requested BB8 robot.
And E loved her Lion Guard playset.
We have been out exploring and playing in the fresh snow that came a few days after Christmas.
We also continue to work on the Green House. Josh painted our bedroom and the girls' room. I am putting the finishing touches on the book nook, a rather large landing in the upstairs area of the house. I wasn't sure what to use the space for, but Gibby's quiet time area in her condo was a sweet inspiration.
The past few months have been exhilarating and exhausting, all at the same time! We can't wait to see what 2017 has in store for the Bennetts, though I selfishly would request several naps. ;)










No comments:
Post a Comment