Full Bellies & Full Hearts
The Bennetts have been a wild band of travellin' fools this week and we have the fun photos to prove it. The exciting week began with an Italian date night to celebrate my birthday...
Then after a full day of work, we were off to Atlanta. We arrived at the Bennett homestead at 2am thanks to buckets of rain, lots of traffic, and an adventurous "short cut" led by an unassuming 18 wheeler. The following morning we celebrated Thanksgiving Eve with the Christensons and here are my beautiful sisters...
Then we bid Sugar and her cousin-dog, Stabler, goodbye as we (me, Josh, his mom and sister) loaded up and headed for Alabama. We spent a few days in Alabama with the Bennetts and had wonderful time! Here is a group shot of my awesome in-laws...
It was back in the car AGAIN to head home to Atlanta. We had a family movie night and the dogs were allowed on the bed to make up for leaving them alone on Thanksgiving...
On Saturday we packed up our car for the final leg of the trip and headed back to North Carolina where we travelled the highway with many dejected Clemson fans. After a wonderful Sunday morning with our church family, we set out to find the perfect tree: not too expensive, small enough to fit in our tiny apartment and not ugly. I believe we succeeded in our quest...
The Lord has blessed us beyond measure and we are constantly humbled by His greatness. This week has been busy but so wonderful and refreshing! We end our week with full bellies from all of the holiday goodies and full hearts from precious time with family. We hope y'all had a wonderful week as well and were able to ponder all for which you are truly thankful. We love you! :)
--Donna
9 comments:
wasn't that super fun to write out?!?! i loved it! see you next week! xoxo
Donna,
This was an excellent post! I loved all of the pics!! I hope that you had a great and wonderful birthday!! Love MC
dear mc (via donna's blog),
you need a blog.
love,
T pea
Hey you guys!! I'm so excited about your entry into the blogging world. Donna, you will definitely be added to my site as soon as I get a chance. MIss you guys.
Glad you had fun in good ol' Add-lanna! We'll be heading there for Christmas. We came home to NC over Turkey Day. It was AWESOME! I even drove to Zebulon for a dose of old times. HAHA! Ahhh I miss it there! Wishing you well and loving your pics. You look GREAT!!
Love the tree and all the pics! You're doing great with your blog! I knew you would be an excellent blogger! Way to go Josh too...he has been putting in his .02!
Hollie
Yea!! I'm glad you're in the blogging world. We definitely don't see enough of each other and this helps. I'm adding you to our blog right now!! Give Sugar lots of kisses for me!
josh & donna,
we are so excited to see pictures of y'all!!! we glad you had a great trip over t-giving. we're going to add your link to our site so we can keep in touch easier!
lovin' y'all from south america!
los baggett
Hey guys! It's great to hear from you via blogging. Ya'll look great and Sugar is precious as ever. Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. Ya'll have been on our hearts and in our prayers this past month, sorry I didn't get you a card to tell you that. I'll get you on our links when I figure it out or get Jeremy's help :) I've got a bunch to add. Good to hear from you!
Kimberly
Post a Comment