11.17.2006

IRONBOWL ALABAMA vs.THE BARN 2006



I hate auburn! It's kinda like,"love the person hate the sin." If you are an Auburn fan I wish you the best in life. I hope you have healthy children. I pray that you have all the blessings that God can bestow on one person. I pray for success and all that. In fact you are welcome to visit Donna and I at any time, except tomorrow at 3:30. If you might ever want to come to Wake Forest and spend time with us let us know, we'll leave the light on for ya. However, I hate your football team!

P.S. And that goes for you too Tennessee.

Prediction: Bama 20 Barn 17

2 comments:

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

praying for you two...

Anonymous said...

As Dawg fan I would just like to say I concur with disliking Auburn and Tennesee. You could not have stated things better!!!! GO DAWGS!!