We Did It!
We completely gave into peer pressure and have joined the blogging world! We are excited and a little nervous all at the same time. Please be kind and give us a grace period, you know without all those "tags" and demands for updates. :) Things are going well in Wake Forest and we look forward to being able to share the exciting things the Lord is doing during our time here. Please enjoy the photos below of: our first family photo, Josh with some of the kids at summer camp, Sugar's new trick (we taught her to pray) and our church, Forestville Baptist where Josh is the youth pastor. More exciting adventures will be posted soon...



10 comments:
Woohoo! Welcome to what I like to call "The Universo del Technologico" Congratulations! You have joined the 21st century. You can now enjoy things such as solar powered calculators and flashlights.
We can't wait to see what's going on in the Bennett household through blogspot.
yeah!!!
Yipppie!!! I'm so pumped!!!
Hollie
oh, donna...
tags are easy to learn... just be patient!
and i think you should add DOGGIE'S page to your list! Maybe someone can help us find him!
See you soon!
YAY, now you're a sucker like me! HAHA!
As you know I love, love, LOVE labs (yes, I love mine so much she has her own page on my website) so keep those pics of your lab coming...she's a sweetie pie!
Bennecyber...a website for the irregular...classic
Fun! I love the pic of Suggie. I still think shes a snob though! I love you both.
Hey y'all! I love keeping up with the North GA crowd via the blogs. Won't break down and take the time to create one myself, but I love reading about what's goin' on with everyone else. Been praying for y'all lately (you've been on my heart). Hang in there. We're holding down the fort in GA.
YAY YAY YAY.
another bloggy blogster.
sweetness.
love you both!
t
cool, a Josh and Donna blog. where have I been? I miss you guys like the dessert misses the rain.. no I think that one has been used b4. I miss you guys like David Spade's career misses Chris Farley. I think I may have heard that one somewhere too. I miss you guys like my brain misses new analogies. Now, there is a paradox for you... I made up a new analogy saying that my brain doesn't have new.. oh man.. I need to go to bed.
Post a Comment