FBC Family

Meet the ladies of Forestville Baptist! These women have become so dear to my heart and truly are my sisters in Christ; my family away from home. This photo was taken last week when we finished up our most recent ladies bible study. We read Loving God With All Your Mind by Elizabeth George. I LOVED THIS BOOK!! It was a quick read with short chapters, but also very challenging and insightful. I encourage all the females who read this post to find a copy and read it!! Ms. Joyce, Pastor Nicholas' wife is the woman on the far left wearing a red and black shirt. :)
2 comments:
That looks like an insightful group. I miss having a group of girls to chat with about all things, but especially God and faith.
I did an Elizabeth George study two summers ago and really enjoyed it. I will try to get a copy of this book you just read, it sounds great. Short chapters sounds do-able!
JONI :)
Post a Comment