Spring Fever
we are absolutely loving the warm weather and took sugar out for some fun on saturday afternoon. these pictures are from the SEBTS campus, which is lovely in the spring. enjoy!
binkley chapel
cozy little gazebo 
bloom where you're planted
will someone play with me?!
bird's eye view
hope you all are enjoying the sunshine as well, have a great week!
db
5 comments:
Those are pretty, Donna! Did you get Sugar to take that awesome picture of you and Josh?
well, i took it. but josh said it was horrible and made me take it down. :)
Sugar is such a cutie!! She and Roxy Ruby need to play together sometime.
Donna, you're a talented photographer. And...I loved seeing my Granddog, Sugar. BTW, I want to see the shot of you and Josh. Send it to me, OK? Love you, Mama B.
Donna, go read our blog. I mentioned that you inspired me. Josh, that was a fun picture, and you should let Donna put it back up because now no one knows what my comment means.
Post a Comment