4.27.2007

Ready to Recover!



I wanted to let everyone know that mom's heart surgery was successful and the surgeon said she did better than he expected! I must give God all the glory and praise and thank all of our dear friends for their faithful prayers and encouragement. I am currently in Wake Forest where I will wrap up some things for work, get a last minute hair cut and squeeze a month's worth of quality time into one day with my husband! :) I plan to stay with mom for at least one month, maybe 6 weeks. Please continue to pray for her as she heals and builds her strength back up and for Josh as he finishes up his toughest semester yet!

5 comments:

Ang said...

I'm so glad that everything has turned out okay. I'll be praying as you and Josh have to spend time apart.

Joni said...

Hey Donna! I'm so glad things are going as well as they can be! I'm praying for you lots and lots!

Jenny said...

Donna, that looks like a picture that should go in a magazine!

Hollie Carson said...

Donna,
I've been praying for you and Judy. Hope things are going well. I know you are such a wonderful daughter. Your mother is blessed to have you take care of her. You're such a servant. I'm here in Tyrone, GA visiting Mama. Lanes is here too. When are you going back to WF? I'll be heading back this weekend. I know you miss your hubby. I do too. We'll take good care of him until you get back!
Love you!
Hollie

Bethany O'Bryant said...

Donna, we too are praying for you and your mom, Though this time will be hard, I really think that it is an opportunity for God to rock your world! And that picture is amazing!
Love,
Bethany