5.25.2007

Barnett Babies

This is my dearest friend Haley. The Lord brought us together one special summer when myself, Haley, and her future husband all worked together as interns at Hebron Church. Haley and I have the same middle name, wore the same wedding dress and both married Josh B's. She is an amazing sister in Christ and a spunky counterpart to my crazy personality. She just had baby #2 and my mom and I spent the afternoon visiting them in Covington.


The proud big brother, Jackson.


And two week old Hayden. So cute!!

2 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

Yeah Haley! Great to hear from her and see her two beautiful babies!! Thanks for that great post. Donna, we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!! When are you coming home?! Whhhaa?! NO, I know you're doing what's right and awesome by taking care of your mom. What a super-awesome daughter you are!

-Hollie Bollie

Jenny said...

Donna, I so want to leave an amazing comment on your blog. But, apparently my brain is gone, and I am really ready for bed. So, I think you're awesome!! Maybe next time will be better.