5.20.2007

Picture Pages

I am now able to download my pics to my mom's computer so here is a hodge podge of pictures I've been meaning to share...

This is a real sign that hangs in one of my office buildings--


Right before I temporarily moved to Georgia, we had a lunch celebration for one of my dear co-workers who was celebrating her halfway point through cancer treatment. Please pray for Trish's health and healing!


Here is my mom when she was recovering in the ICU at St. Joe's after the bypass surgery. I had to take a picture to show the room is exactly like the glass door rooms on the t.v. show "House".


My mom has three small dogs and a cat (though she would want me to clarify that the cat and noisy dog are my pets, though they haven't been able to move with me as of yet). My cat is almost 15 yrs old and evidently she has come to believe she is a dog. Here they all are begging at my mom's feet during breakfast--


Here is my darling family on Mother's Day (way too many moody teen-agers!)


Hope you enjoyed my random collection of photos. More adventures to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were great! I'm so glad that everything is working out for you, work and most of all your momma! Hugs to her from me!! Us Georgia girls gotta stick together and back each other up. HAHA! Keep hanging in there! Miss ya!

Hollie Carson said...

Great pics Donna! Thanks for them. Hey, what's the address where you are at? Thanks and miss you so much
Hollie

Anonymous said...

if anyone wants to send Judi snail mail her address is:
1265 Brookton Drive
Dacula, GA 30019

The Hartzog's said...

Wow, ya'll do have a lot of teenagers in your family :) Glad to hear everything is going well. How much longer are you in GA?

Jenny said...

Is that normal for a cat to do that? Isn't it funny that they're all the same size. At first, I really had to look to see which one was the cat.