6.28.2007

Carolina Beach


We were so very blessed to go to the beach with Josh's mom and sister earlier this week. It was GREAT!! We found a perfect hotel room on a whim, the weather was gorgeous and the seafood delicious. We enjoyed one another's company and the beauty of God's creation. We will never be able to express how much we appreciated this time and enjoyed a break from our crazy-busy life in Wake Forest.

Josh has one more summer class next month and one online class in the fall...and then he will be DONE with seminary, graduating in December. We are beyond excited and I am so so so proud of him!! We have a few irons in the fire in regards to possible jobs, so please keep us in your prayers as we seek out His plans for our future. I am beyond busy at work due to some recent changes in my caseload, though I now work 3 days in Wake Forest, 5 minutes from our apartment, which works wonders for the gas budget. Well that's our little summer update...hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Kim said...

There you are! I'll get back to stalking you now. =)