7.08.2007

More FBC Fun

The last week in June our church hosted Vacation Bible School. Josh and I were in charge of the 4 & 5 year-olds who were super cute but also super exhausting!



On Saturday night we hosted Game Night at our apartment. We had about 15 youth over for a few hours to play video and board games. Everyone had a lot of fun and it was a great chance to hang out with our students. (side note: Josh totally defeated everyone at Monopoly!)


6 comments:

Rydel said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with VBS and game night. I hope you guys are doing good. Oh and here is a bit of good news. A company called Express Jet now flies between Raleigh and Birmingham for $49 one way. Sweet! We can come visit now on the cheap.

Rando and Amanda said...

Looks like you guys have had a busy few weeks! Glad you guys are having a wonderful summer!

The Hudgins said...

your youth group looks a lot like the one we had in marietta. great times.
we miss you guys. hope things are good there.

Kim said...

VBS is this week with us, and I signed up for 1st grade- little easier. =)
And I love game nights!! Come visit ATL, and we'll get the girls together for game night. =)

Stephanie said...

Yall are so faithful to love and lead those kids--yall are making such a huge impact on them, you know! any job news yet?
steph lyon

Hollie Carson said...

Supe fun! Donna,.....I just realized that ya'll are leaving soon. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i DON'T want you to go. Donna! Can I throw a hissy-fit now cuz I want to. You've always been up here with us......you're fam. :( Sad day. We've GOT to get the Bennwahs and the Carsons together SOON AND VERY.