Busy Weekend
On Friday night we took the youth bowling. We had a great time! We had several visitors that returned for Sunday School this morning. You'll notice the picture of the screen showing Josh's 3 strikes in a row...he ended up bowling 4 in a row and his best score yet, beating all of the youth. Well that is, until a former youth who is now 21 and on a bowling league joined in on game number two. :o)



Some dearly loved college pals came to visit and we were able to spend some fun time with the Colsons and the Carsons. You will notice the foot of Hugh in the pic with the boys...being a papa wore him out and he was snoozin' in the recliner. ;o)

On Saturday night we had a date night. We began with a giftcard supper at Out Back (YUM) and then visited the Planetarium on UNC's campus and watched "Destination Space". Here are pics of me in one of the pretty gardens on campus and Josh playing in the "mucus tank exhibit" that taught us about our lungs. (GROSS)

5 comments:
sooo fun! Man, I'm feeling the fatigue through that picture. I was WHOOPED that night. Everyone, I had actually fallen asleep on the couch with company and when Josh and Donna arrived, their knocking woke me up! Laney's wearing me out!
Then Hugh and I played tag team and he got the sleepy bomb! Ha!
Hollie
Sounds like such a fun weekend!!! I wish we could see you guys!
That does sound like a fun weekend! I want a college reunion with the Bennett's, Carson's and Colson's!!
Donna, you look so cute & pretty in the picture in the garden. Josh is a very blessed man!
db,
i miss you so!
you look like one hottie sittin on that bench. what happened to all our friday emails?
love ya!
you guys heading to gold rush?!?!?!?!
we are thinking about it-
th
Post a Comment