The Last Lunch
Get it? Like the last supper? Okay, that was lame. Anyway, today was our last official Sunday at FBC. Dr. Aiken (prez of SEBTS) spoke at the service as it was the last meeting of a 4 day revival. He was amazing! We've really enjoyed being under his leadership while in seminary. The church presented Josh with a fancy schmancy plaque and also gave me a beautiful cross necklace. I (Donna) never looked at any church members during the presentation to avoid leaking any tears. After the service we had a delicious church family lunch in the fellowship hall where we completely stuffed ourselves. Here are some pics of the many loved ones we will miss! 



This Wednesday evening is our last youth night. We are excited to spend some special time with them, but I know it will be hard as well. We leave on Thursday night for a weekend visit in Georgia for Gold Rush. Fun times with college friends, we can't wait!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you guys were able to have a sweet time on sunday with your church body.
I know that's hard stuff to do! I'm sure they will miss you terribly because of the great examples that you two have shown them of Christ. We're heading over to Georgia on Thursday night, too!
As I looked at the pictures I felt my eyes get a little teary...and I'm not even the one leaving!!!! You'll be in my prayers! Oh and see you this weekend!
B
Thanks for the comment on my page...didn't realize you guys had a blog. I will add a friends list and put you on it...feel free to add us to your site :)
April
Post a Comment