11.19.2007

Friends Are Friends Forever

Being that Josh and I are still hunting for permanent work, the entertainment budget is quite limited. So we happily amuse ourselves by spending time with our fun friends. This past weekend we hung out with the Bassetts. Kai and Josh were college roommates for a while in the famed Happy Hollow House. They especially bond over music and concerts.
Here Josh and Kai are doing the robot and pretending they're at the Journey concert as they jammed out to the DVD with kickin' surround sound.


Lisa and me.

And this is unrelated to the post, but I couldn't resist posting Sugar's fall portraits. :o)


We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoy lots of time with family and friends.
"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

2 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

hahahaha..Sugar's Fall Portraits. Now that's funny. :) Miss you guys

Kelly Ford said...

Sugar is beautiful (I'm a dog LOVER) and crazy friends beat going to a movie anyday!