Number Cruncher
27
The number of years Donna turned on Wednesday, 11/21. Here is a pic of the fun family dinner at Provino's. Poor Josh, he really earned extra points for eating dinner with all the ladies. :o)
13.1
The number of miles we ran on Thanksgiving morning! Valerie, Ashleigh and I all ran the Atlanta Half Marathon and met our personal goals of running the entire race with no walking (or collapsing!). It rained at the very beginning and sporadically throughout the race so that by the end, we were SOAKING wet...like I-jumped-in-the-pool-with-all-of-my-clothes-on kinda wet. We were sore and cold during the Marta trip home, but everything went well and we had a great time overall! This is the only picture we took as the camera was obviously in the car during the race and once we were done the focus was on cranking up the heat and heading home.
100+
This final number counts the number of fun memories we made during our Thanksgiving Day fun with the Bennetts and Lawhornes and the day after Thanksgiving fun with the Christensons/McConnells/Toals. 



And just to update our blog-readers, Josh was able to find some temporary work with a college friend who owns his own business and I have an interview this Thursday with Lumpkin County DFCS, where I worked before we moved to NC. Yippee!
7 comments:
I'm glad all went well over the holiday. Seems like it was quite the festive week. If anyone earned the right to eat turkey, it was you. Congrats on reaching your goal for the half marathon. It's more than I will ever attempt to achieve.
yay!
i should have asked before i did it... but it can be easily removed.
is it alright that i have your blog linked on mine?
~nicole
Happy B-Day Donna! You guys are awesome.
Donna, you're amazing. That's all I have to say.
So...how was the interview? PS - You're my motivation/inspiration for half-marathon training!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Donna!!
I realize this is a late comment, but what position at Lumpkin DFCS? I did my internship there and then was a Placement worker at Catoosa DFCS before moving to Colorado...gotta' love it :)
Post a Comment